Tuesday 12 October 2021

Hope for December

 

Nightmare Before Christmas: the best of two worlds

I'm normally the absolute last person who'd want to rush past October, but today's had me getting into just a tiny bit of the Christmas spirit.

A few weeks ago, my mother booked a trip for the entire family to fly down to Nova Scotia. This means, for the first time in what will be exactly two years, I will be able to see my grandparents!

Last week, I booked my vacation for work and this morning it was approved. 

I'm cautiously excited! Everyone's double-vaccinated, plenty of masks, yadda yadda yadda, but still.

And in another weird-for-me Christmasy moment, I'm pretty sure I already know what I want for the big day.

Fingers are already being crossed for hopes of good weather, good health, and zero (or minimal amounts, at least) pandemic-related craziness.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment