Thursday 21 June 2018

Moving Onwards


This afternoon, I got a phone call from my job counselor at Pinecrest Queensway Employment Services looking for the usual updates and this time, I actually had a really good one!

I immediately filled her in on the events of the past month, from getting the interview through Live, Work, Play to just recently submitting some information. She was definitely taken aback, and jokingly asked if I was serious. She asked for details, congratulated me, then closed my file, while still extending help if I should need it in the future.

And that's the end of that chapter!

I've been with Pinecrest Queensway for almost two years now, first with the placement I did two summers ago, then as a client. Great people, and very helpful/patient given my different requirements. I'm very thankful for their help, but even more thankful to be moving on to this new job.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment