Friday 1 June 2018

Success!!!


Well, the interview/meeting about that job went very well.

Pending some paperwork (that hopefully shouldn't take long to process), I finally have an actual, on-site, paid job!!!

It'll be a part-time, now six-month, data entry position with a government department scanning documents and maintaining one of their databases, with additional tasks if and when I want to do more.

While I'll know more when the paperwork clears, the schedule seems pretty stable, with flexibility of hours to allow for Para Transpo, something I addressed as a must-have when I first joined with Live, Work, Play for help with job-searching.

Nice people, nice place. And, I'll get a cubicle and name-plate when I start, so that's pretty awesome!

I still can't believe I have a job! I know I've volunteered lots and worked very briefly with a call-centre, but I've never done anything like I'll be doing with this. Very exciting!

Stay tuned for further developments.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment