Sunday 17 June 2018

Home Care and Work Updates

Developments!

This week I heard back from home care, setting things up. It start next week, with a guy coming in tomorrow for about an hour with some personal care (shaving, washing my back). Not much, but it's a really good start, and will more than likely increase once I get my work hours.

Speaking of that, I've been back and forth this week in communication with both my case worker and employer (can NOT believe I just wrote that...!) discussing hours and start date. They're hoping to have me start July 3rd, going from 10 to 3:30. However, those hours are currently tentative depending on how Para Transpo works out. Though, I've taken Para over there twice now, and everything was fine, so we shall see!

And that's all for now.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment