Saturday 20 March 2021

A Wild Creative Project Appeared!

 


After a bit of a break, I've been mulling over my next creative writing/time-killer project.

I've been a Pokémon fan since junior high, playing the games (even in school when it looked weird), watching the cartoons, and collecting the cards. At 35, I'm still a fan. Watching walkthroughs and fan videos about theories and other stuff on YouTube is kind of a guilty pleasure.

Recently, I watched a playlist where someone created their own Pokémon game. Not an actual playable game, but more of a story-based version, complete with originally-designed Pokémon, characters, and a fleshed out region (based on Canada, even!) It was pretty fun and inspired me to come up with my own game, on paper and just for fun, of course.

I'm calling it Pokémon: Eons, it'll have plenty of prehistoric/fossil-type things (naturally), and that's all I've got right now.

More fun times!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment