Tuesday 6 April 2021

Books and Books and Books and Books

 


That rather large chunk of literature there was accumulated in exactly 1.5 weeks.

  • The Tolkien books (Silmarillion, The Hobbit, and the Lord of the Rings trilogy) were a belated Christmas gift. 
  • The Hollow Ones by Guillermo Del Toro/Chuck Hogan and Later by Stephen King were very nicely sent to me from a friend of the family.
  • And the three big Conan, Tarzan, and John Carter of Mars anthologies were a recent online splurge.

I didn't do much last year, and I probably won't be doing all that much this year either, so I consider this my COVID-equivalent of a train ticket to Toronto or flight down South. And with another lockdown seeming more and more likely, the timing couldn't be better.

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment