Saturday 20 March 2021

New Shoes

 

Back in November, I had an appointment with a foot care clinic to look for some new shoes that would fit the inserts I use. 

The guy I saw examined the inserts and my feet, and listened to my laundry list worth of requirements:
  • Something wide enough to fit my inserts
  • High cut to support my ankles
  • Velcro to get on/off easily and independently
  • Something dark/nice enough to potentially wear to work
It was a tall order, but after trying some things on and looking online, we found a pair that looked suitable. Pictured above, they were from Mt. Emey, a company in the States and came with everything I was looking for. Satisfied, the shoes were ordered and I was told to check back in three to four months.

Skip ahead to a couple weeks ago, and I got the call to go back in and pick the shoes up. Immediately, they were everything I was looking for! My inserts fit great, they had zippers on the side of each shoe, so they were even easier to get on and off, and I had/still have no problems walking in them. Easiest shoe-shopping experience I've ever had, by far!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment