Saturday 21 October 2023

Modern Monster Marathon

 


Next week is Hal-Con, so that means I've only got this last weekend for horror movies.

I did my slasher-fest last weekend, so this time I'm going old-school but with a twist.

Rather than re-watch all the classic black and white movies from Universal, I thought I'd take those monsters and try and watch their updated versions. It took a bit of thinking, but I've got the following flicks ready to go:

  • Bram Stoker's Dracula
  • Mary Shelley's Frankenstein 
  • The Mummy (with Brendan Fraser)
  • The Wolfman (Benicio Del Tor remake)
  • I MIGHT try and watch Shape of Water for some gillman representation if I have time
Starting in a few and continuing tomorrow night. Fun, fun, fun!

Cheers

P.S. Just found out the parents/sister are bringing chicken tenders and cinnamon buns home from a day at the cabin, so I guess snacks are covered


No comments:

Post a Comment