Monday 2 October 2023

Six Random Things

 


Stealing from a writing prompt about random dreams, I decided to think of half a dozen random things I've thought would be fun to do. These range from realistic and probably achievable at some point, to just a little bit out there and weird.


1. Try flint knapping

Flint knapping is how ancient humans and human ancestors made stone axes and other tools. Being a fan of prehistoric stuff, I've always been curious about it and just think it would be cool to learn


2. Run the length of a pro football field

I'm not a football fan, but the disabled part of me would be curious to see if I could do it.


3. Learn an old, ancient, or archaic language

Something like Gaelic (not so old, I know), Latin, or Old English, just for kicks.


4. Take a university course

I don't think I'd want to enroll in a full program, but it would be fun to be able to audit some classes. I should see if that's even a thing...


5. Stay at a safari hotel in Africa

Dream vacation!


6. Try out for Jeopardy

Using the buzzer would be a nightmare if I ever actually got on the show, but it would still be neat to try to apply.


Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment