Monday 6 February 2023

Little Local Trips

 


With some welcome advice from my family, I've been rethinking my planned trip to Toronto in the Spring. Safety concerns, as well as a few other factors, have made me decide to put TCAF on hold, at least for 2023. 

Instead, I've been thinking about small things I could do through the warmer months here in Ottawa. Less expensive, relatively safer, and probably a better choice pandemic-wise, as well.

My favourite comic book shop recently moved to a location that's a short walk from where I currently work. An occasional stroll there and back, with the help of a drop-off/pick-up from Para Transpo, could make for a fun downtown mission, with added exercise.

The Ottawa Writer's Fest usually has some interesting events. 

There's always bookstore browsing, writing days, and socializing, should I feel like it.

Lots to think about.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment