Thursday 1 October 2020

It's Real!

 


Yesterday, I went to share the post I wrote on social media and, like last year, added some hashtags hoping it might get the post a little more traffic. 

One of those I decided to add was Blogtober.

As I was typing the hashtag, it came up with some results, so I clicked on it, thinking I'd find my posts from last year.

Instead, I found many different posts that revealed that Blogtober is a real thing that people do! Just like Inktober, the art challenge I had originally patterned my writing month off of, Blogtober has groups, tags, and a lot of prompts and daily themes. Most of those look really random though, so I think I'll stick to my own ideas for the month. Maybe the odd Fall or Halloween-themed post just for fun.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment