Thursday 8 October 2020

COVID & Coffee

 

I always tended to roll my eyes whenever I'd see a friend on social media post a photo or meme about coffee.

That was before the pandemic.

In March/April, when everything shut down for the better part of a month, and I was too nervous to go in to any building that was open, the drive-thru of the Tim Horton's a block away from my house became a saving grace and, at the time, my "out." 

I've never liked hot coffee, but enjoy it iced, especially when it's flavoured. Now, Tim Horton's vanilla iced coffee has become a bit of a routine, with me getting one a few times a week, usually after work. 

It's probably not the best habit to have, but at least it's not the worst!

So, many apologies to my caffeinated friends. I now understand and am one of you.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment