Sunday 23 July 2023

Mornings and Evenings

 


Saying that this Summer has been hot and humid would be an understatement. Add in the poor air quality from the tragic amount of fires Canada has had the last few months, and it's been particularly brutal.

With respiratory problems and issues with temperature regulation, I've tried my best to avoid the sun and outdoor activity as much as I can. 

To cope this Summer, I've started to enjoy doing things around early morning and later in the evening.

An early drop-off at work provides a good excuse to go for a quick walk to Tim Hortons before the sun gets too high and early evening, probably about an hour before sunset, is just nice enough to go for a walk or do stuff in our garden.

Something to get used to, I guess.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment