Thursday 23 March 2023

Planning for Hal-Con!

 


After potential safety concerns kyboshed plans for TCAF later this Spring and a couple medical appointments seem to be necessitating a Summer staycation, I've moved on to Vacation 2023: Plan C and decided I want to attend Hal-Con in Halifax the end of October.

I've got a place to stay, my Dad wants to come with me, fried clams and donairs (!), and I can potentially arrange a couple family visits while I'm out there.

I last attended Hal-Con in 2012, the previous year being my very first comic convention. No guests announced yet (probably nothing until June), but I don't care. Both years at the convention were fun, with a couple great celebrity encounters, lots of comics and books, and lots of fun things to do.

Fingers are crossed once more.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment