Tuesday 25 January 2022

Coffee and Kaijus

 


After a morning of learning about a new, important task they'd like me to take on at work (!), I took the afternoon off for a movie with the mother, something I haven't done since God knows when. 

It took a bit of browsing, and some recording, but late yesterday we were able to find Godzilla versus Kong. 

With a bagel, iced coffee, and Timbits provided by my parents after running some errands, we sat back and thoroughly enjoyed a movie I have seriously waited almost an entire year to see. 

It didn't disappoint AT ALL! 

Even having read various spoilers months ago, a lot of surprising stuff. The humans were okay, but the monsters were awesome! Lots of good action, sci-fi, and even some fantasy in there too. Highly recommended!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment