Sunday 19 September 2021

COVID-Movie Saga: The Final Chapter

 


After many months of writing about it, and many more hoping, today was finally the day.

For the first time since January 2020, I went and saw a movie at the theatre!

The movie was Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (easily one of Marvel's best, in my opinion), the theatre was Lansdowne VIP. 

My Dad and I booked tickets a couple days ago and went this afternoon. Our seats were in a corner, with the immediate area automatically blocked off by the theatre, so we were well-enough away from all ten of the other movie-goers. 

Since VIP offers food service, and it was my first time back in over a year, I splurged on snacks. The pulled-pork poutine seemed like a good idea at the time, but maybe wasn't the wisest of choices to avoid a full stomach later in the evening.

A great experience that was worth the wait! 

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment