Saturday 20 February 2021

Heigh-Ho-nniversary


 
Because I'm not Bashful, I'm writing this post about The Rare Writer's seventh anniversary.

It's certainly been a year. This pandemic had me real Grumpy. Every time I got a little Sneezy, I was afraid I'd get the virus and have to see a Doc. But I stayed home and started writing lots, including hero and monster stuff for the first time in a long while! 

In the Fall, I even started doing Writing Nights, taking my computer to our basement and cranking out some posts after everyone else had gotten Sleepy and gone to bed.

Despite everything, this actually ended up being one of my more productive years on the blog, which makes me pretty Happy.

Thanks as always for following and reading, and I hope the Snow White references don't come across as Dopey, it's the only "Seven" pun I could think of.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment