Monday 14 December 2020

Christmas Lists

 


I've read a couple prompts about doing this particular holiday-themed post so, here are my Top 5-style Christmas lists.

Top 5 Christmas Carols:
1. Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer 
2. Frosty the Snowman
3. Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
4. Away In a Manger
5. Jingle Bells

Top 5 Christmas Songs (covers of classics and originals):
1. Fairytale of New York by The Pogues
2. Carol of the Bells by Trans Siberian Orchestra
3. The Night Santa Went Crazy by Weird Al Yankovic
4. Christmas Don't Be Late by The Chipmunks
5. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings by The Barenaked Ladies and Sarah McLachlan

Top 5 Christmas Movies:
1. Alf's Christmas (best ever, no contest!)
2. Mickey's Christmas Carol
3. Rudolph The Red-nosed Reindeer
4. A Muppet Family Christmas
5. How The Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carrey's version) 
  
Top 5 Memorable Christmas Presents:
1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sewer playset (I was six, and I still remember the excitement)
2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The complete original series on DVD (I sense a theme here!)
3. Kobo eReader
4. Money from my parents and grandmother towards my first trip to Toronto for TCAF
5. A lynx (a few years ago, the whole family donated to World Wildlife and sponsored one animal for each of us. The lynx was my favourite from the list they had.)

Top 5 Favourite Christmas Treats:
1. My grandmother's ginger cookies
2. Chocolate almond bark
3. Hot chocolate
4. Piroulines
5. Pumpkin cheesecake

 Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment