Monday 30 September 2019

October is Everything Month


There are way too many good things happening this October, and it's only just the first day!

The two big events, the ones most important to this blog are Joubert Syndrome Awareness Month and Blogtober 2019.

Like the previous two years, I'm going to try to at least work on something blog-related every day this month. I've made myself a list of prompts as well as a few specific posts I have in mind. In keeping with JS Month, a lot will be related to that but this time I'm not aiming for a specific amount of posts. I tried to go further than 2017's 13 posts last year and found myself struggling, so this year it's quality over quantity

I've got a retreat coming up later in the month with the JS Board, so there'll be a post on that.

Tons of fun stuff too, like a Grilled Cheese Fest here in Ottawa this coming weekend, which should be delicious. This Fall's Ottawa International Writer's Fest looks to have some great events, so I may try and get out to a couple of those (if I can successfully traverse the construction nightmare to get tickets...). And a nice Autumn weekend at the cabin for Thanksgiving in a couple weeks. Can't forget Halloween too!

All this plus several of my favourite shows returning to television, just in time to ignore football!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment