Tuesday 9 April 2019

Take Me Back To The Desert


Here in Ottawa, we're now experiencing Winter 4.0.

After a solid two weeks of actual Spring, it's decided to snow again (with periods of ice rain for "good" measure).

For the past four to five months, I've been fairly chill and kept a civil tongue when it's come to the weather but, as of today, I'm over it!

Really. A part of me wants to just spontaneously book a week-long (or longer) getaway back to someplace warm and sunny and not-at-all snowy like Phoenix. The ability to walk around unaided, no need for a jacket. At this point, I'd even welcome the heat and humidity. Way better than snow and ice, at least.


Oh well. For now, I reminisce about that amazing Arizona vacation, and do my best to ignore the white stuff falling outside my window.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment