Wednesday 20 December 2017

My Christmas For A Beach


Sorry for sounding like a Grinch, but I'm just not feeling it this Christmas.

Maybe it's the extra long annoying wait for Para Transpo this afternoon, but right now, I'd give up the vast majority of presents I may get to be anywhere else, preferably someplace warm where, within reason, I can come and go without worrying about things like ice, snow, or Para Transpo.


Ideally with a swim-up bar and free Coke, like here!

Like back to Montego Bay, Jamaica. What a great Christmas that was!

No snow, no obligations. Just relaxing.

This was our view outside:


This was our Christmas dinner:

No boring old turkey and spuds here!
Even Santa was a change of pace!


Just feeling nostalgic and complainy, I guess. I'm sure I'll get over it in time for next Monday.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment