Tuesday 28 March 2017

Gettin' Out: The 2017 edition



I really hope I'm not jinxing myself, but I think it's safe to say that the worst of winter weather is finally behind Ottawa.

As such, I've decided to take advantage of that decent weather, get out regularly a couple days a week, and do some stuff. I've even made use of Para Transpo and set up a regular schedule for extra motivation.

One day a week, I spend the afternoon downtown. This day, I've set up for anything. If the weather's good, I go for a walk, browse through my local comic shop, and get some lunch. If, like today, the weather's not-so-good, I pick a spot inside the coffee shop I get dropped off at and either read, write, or follow up on work-related things.


Later in the week, I get dropped off at another coffee shop (one that's slightly closer to home), and blog. I've been wanting to try and use my laptop outside my home for a while now, and last week was my first attempt. Went pretty well!

This was all to find something to do a couple days a week, mostly to occupy my mind from all that employment stuff I wrote about in my last post so I don't fall into a rut. It's also a good way to get back into a routine of sorts. Oh, and it's pretty fun so far.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment