Sunday 7 January 2024

Hello 2024

 


We're a week into the new year, so I thought I might write down a couple resolutions.

This year is very similar to last year:
  1. Get back to a regular treadmill/exercise routine.
  2. Set up appointments for physio and foot care, having put them off for much of last year
  3. Try for TCAF in May. Despite safety concerns last year, I really would like to actually go for it and attend this year. Mostly for the solo weekend, but also to prove to myself I can still travel on my own after six years.
  4. Collective Soul and Hootie and the Blowfish are going on tour together later this year. Two of my favourite groups with two tour dates within driving distance (Toronto and Syracuse). I have to at least TRY to get tickets for one of those dates! 
  5. I would really like to see if any of the gaming or comic shops in Ottawa do Dungeons and Dragons for beginners. Something I've always wanted to try and might be a fun outing.
Hoping for a few good work-related things as well, but I don't want to jinx anything.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment