Friday 1 December 2023

Four Corners

 


The other night, I was watching CNN's latest travel show with chef José Andrés touring Spain with his daughters, and my brain went into Bucket List mode.

I've already written about wanting to visit many of North America's major museums, with the Smithsonian in DC likely being my next big trip, but I also had a really neat idea for a long-term goal: a "four corners" tour of attractions in Canada and the US.

  1. The totem poles of Haida Gwaii in British Columbia (North West)
  2. Viking settlement in L'Anse aux Meadows, Newfoundland (North East)
  3. Cape Canaveral and The Kennedy Space Centre, Florida (South East)
  4. La Brea tar pits and the George Page Museum in California (South West)
Again, fairly ambitious, but four places I've desperately wanted to visit anyway, so why not combine them?

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment