Monday 2 January 2023

Goals for 2023

 



It's the start of 2023, and for the first time in a couple years, I think it's safe to make at least a couple goals/aspirations for the next twelve months.

First and foremost is to attend the Toronto Comic Art Fest (TCAF) at the end of April. I haven't been in four, very long years and I might just go the entire weekend if I feel like it. There's also a hybrid element to this year's convention, which should hopefully mean less people, which could mean less crowding, which would mean potentially better times for me. All extremities are remaining crossed for the next few months.

Next is to get active again/lose a little weight. I was doing fairly well for a while, but then COVID sort of threw me off the wagon and I've been pretty sedentary since. Need to get back on the treadmill again.

Third is a little mental health help. Nothing too, too serious. I'd just like a little professional reassurance about some fears surrounding reintegration into society at-large, and some worries about my future. I'd been thinking about this for a while, and finally asked my family doctor about it during a check up. She thought it was a good idea and gave me some numbers, so I'll make some kind of attempt ASAP.

And finally, I want to get something started with regards to writing a book. Even if it's just brainstorming ideas.

Other things are bound to come up, but those are what I felt like writing down and trying to commit to.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment