Saturday 5 June 2021

Searching For Some Hope

 


I've been off the blog for the last month because every time I've felt like writing, it's seemed like a really negative rant. Fourteen months in, I can say that the COVID situation is getting to me.

We're on the very tail end of a lockdown here, but for how long? Despite a good number of people having been vaccinated once, and registration for the second finally beginning to open up, I'm not optimistic. I can just see someone doing something stupid and ruining it for everyone else. Hopefully I'm wrong!

At least there's the second vaccination to look forward too, as well as a few doctors appointments this month (some of which I've been putting off). And current projections here in Canada have theatres opening by mid-Fall and provincial borders opening by Christmas, so that's good.

Just trying to stay as positive as possible.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment