Tuesday 30 June 2020

Ten and Two



The last couple weeks, as well as the next couple, represent two anniversaries for me.

Two weeks ago marked an entire decade of me living in the city of Ottawa. Technically, it's eleven since I had spent most of the previous year at college, but it became official in 2010! I still remember staying in our, at the time, brand new house overnight, on my own, and how excited I was. I also remember being out and about, and doing things independently around the city within a year of moving.

In other anniversary news, as of next week I'll have been at my current job for two whole years! I feel like I should be more excited and write some more, but I guess work is just part of the routine now.

Nothing more to add, just a quick post to share.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment