Thursday 26 March 2020

The Purge


One of my goals for 2020 was to go through all my stuff: books, CDs, DVDs, and even clothing, and start to get rid of a lot of it.

The plan is to read through all the novels and graphic novels I have, buying nothing new except for comics, until I'm done. When I'm done each one, if I don't feel like keeping it, I'll make a note of it, then box what I can and either sell the contents or give them to a second-hand store. The graphic novels I can probably try and sell online, since I have several completed series.

The same goes for everything else. It all gets listened to, re-watched, or tried on again and, if I don't want it, out it goes!

This isolation period seems like a good time to start. I've already read through three novels in about a week! Might make a good game to see how many books, CDs, and DVDs I can get through before restrictions get lifted.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment