Monday 23 March 2020

Stayin' In 2020


Around this time, every year, I post something about getting out after a long winter, either taking a bus downtown, writing from some coffee shop, or planning a trip of some kind.

Well, those things won't be happening anytime soon this year. I've been isolating for the last week, only venturing out to get my laptop from work so I can do that from home, and a quick drive to pick up a couple comics I was able to buy over the phone and get at the shop's door.

I've got those, some snacks, extra medication just in case, and a few shows queued on Netflix, so I think I'm good for however long this will last. I'm just glad I've got my family here with me.

Stay home, stay safe, and stay healthy.

Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good plan my friend! Curling up with good comics, Netflix and snacks is what Clay and I are going to do as well <3 Take care!

    ReplyDelete