Wednesday 5 September 2018

Putting It All Together


I'm almost two months into this job now.

Work itself is going great! I'm doing more, I recently adjusted my schedule with Para Transpo to avoid rush-hour traffic, and just the other day, a chart I created was used in a team meeting (which I was a part of too).

The past couple months though, I've felt like I've been going non-stop. Getting into new routines, setting up stuff like home care and Para Transpo, constantly making sure those things are working out properly and getting on them when they're not. Even shopping for work clothes, which is super-fun when you're short and have issues with zippers, snaps, and buttons. (Tip: find a good tailor/seamstress and be very, VERY, nice to them!) I basically took all of July off just to get things straight.

But, after a couple of months, things seem to be pretty stable. With slightly adjusted hours, I've cut travel time on Para Transpo down from two hours to one, home care is going pretty well, and I've started getting back to joining in previous social activities. So, worth it I guess?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment