Tuesday 1 November 2016

Writing Month


November is Nanowrimo, or National Novel Writing month, and while I'm not writing a novel, I will be using it as an excuse to do a month full of writing.

I've been sitting on a couple blog post due to both thinking them over and laziness, and this, I think, will be good motivation to finally load them on here. I also want to start the book I said I was going to do, though I've decided make it less about actual transitioning to adulthood with a disability, and more about just coping and living with a disability. But, more on that later!

And, just to break up the seriousness a little, I'm thinking of revisiting some of the projects and characters I made in Scriptwriting for some fun writing exercises. Maybe something good will come from those!

Should be an interesting thirty days.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment