Friday 29 April 2016

Independence Ain't Cheap, But It Sure Is Aweome


Well, I've got my weekend booked for another year of going to the Toronto Comics Art Fest and it was a little more expensive than last year. But hey, it's worth it!

Almost an entire weekend completely on my own, over four hours away from family, lots of comics and, knock on wood!!, good Springtime weather!

Sure it's a lot of money for (really) just two and a half days, but for the past few years this trip has been something I wait for, plan for, and save for all year. I can't really go a lot of places during the winter, and major trips to far away places aren't really my thing (at least for now), but this TCAF weekend is something I can do totally on my own and more importantly, my parents are okay with me doing it on my own. So, I treat it as a "spend more to get more" kind of situation. And my mom taught me how to save on food, so that's cool!

It should be a great time and I will absolutely take plenty of photos for a big post when I come back!

Maybe this time, some of them won't be quite as horrifying. Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment