Monday 4 January 2016

Plans For 2016


The new year is here, and it's time to make some plans.

The first thing I plan to do is to get fit. My goal is to lose weight for my usual trip to Toronto in May. Outdoor activity isn't really optimal for me this time of the year, but I do have a treadmill I've been kind of ignoring. Plus, I've started to collect X-files on DVD which should be good entertainment for walking. So, nine seasons of 24 one-hour episodes, and four months until TCAF. Yeah, that should work!

Second, I'm going to go full-steam ahead with writing stuff for the book. I'm going to set up a weekly writing day where I can get out and plan topics/chapters to write in full later. This might also be the year I finally give in and buy an iPad. And more blogging, of course!

Lastly, for now, is travel. I've already written about wanting to attend TCAF in Toronto again this year, but for now that looks to be it. I'm planning and saving for a big trip to Phoenix in 2017 for the next Joubert Syndrome conference, and probably Vegas for a couple days before that, so 2016 looks like it'll be mostly time at the cabin and staycations in and around the city.

I'm sure certain plans will change, but this is what's up so far.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment