Friday 23 February 2024

Farewell TCAF/Hello Biodome?

 


After some consideration, I'm ready to move on from the good, old TCAF weekend in Toronto.

I was talking with my parents the other day and decided that 1) it's a bit expensive, 2) the hotel change and occasional news about the city just aren't giving me the greatest of vibes, and 3) there's really nothing there that I couldn't take a day and do here in Ottawa (comics and junk food, mostly).

For five years, it was the absolute best experience! Being that far from family, totally on my own, occasionally meeting someone, but mostly sticking to myself, walking around the city and of course. thoroughly enjoying the hotel and train accommodations.

But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Time for some new experiences.

Planning to add another check mark to my museum travel list and visit the Biodome in Montreal some time later in the year. I've wanted to go, and it'd be a nice weekend trip.

 Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment