Wednesday 6 September 2023

Museum Travel?

 


Last week, after visiting Science North in Sudbury, I had a fun, and probably accessible and affordable, travel goal: Visiting all of Canada's major museums (and possibly some in the US as well).

I've been to all of Ottawa's major museums, The Museum of Immigration/Pier 21 and the Nova Scotia Museum of Natural History in Halifax, and the Royal Tyrrell Museum in Drumheller. I'm sure there are plenty of other interesting places across the country. I've always wanted to see Montreal's Biodome. Next trip, maybe?

 If I can somehow manage that, it would be awesome to then expand to the States, specifically the American Museum of Natural History and The MET in New York, The Smithsonian, and the La Brea Tar Pits/George Page Museum in Los Angeles.

Lofty goals for sure, but fun if doable.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment