Thursday 21 July 2022

Back on the Bus

 


March 15, 2020 to July 19, 2022. 

That's how long my Para Transpo account has sat idle. 

Thanks to some recent new opportunities, which I don't want to jinx, so will write about later, it became necessary to reactivate my Para account again. I did it a few days ago, booking a quick trip yesterday, and getting a van/cab this afternoon for a latte and reading at a nearby café, something I haven't been able to do in almost three whole years, and sorely missed! 

Every step of the way was simple, quick, and hassle-free, with Para Transpo having a new online portal for booking. Way more user-friendly than two years ago, and allows for a lot more options like including a phone number (I would assume/hope for delayed pickups) and a way to book multiple trips at once. 

It's a very strange sensation, being out in the world and quasi-independent again, and something I'm going to have to get re-used to. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment