Sunday 13 March 2022

The Plan: Drumheller, Summer 2022??

 


Last year, I created a "Before I'm 40" plan of goals I'd like to accomplish within the next three to four years. One of those was to go on a Bucket List-worthy trip. 

With COVID-related things slowly but surely loosening (*knocks on all the wood in order to ensure it stays that way!*), I'm thinking a trip to Drumheller, Alberta sounds like a really good, and reasonable, idea! Possibly as early as this Summer?

I've always wanted to see the Badlands, and the Royal Tyrrell Museum is an absolute must for this dinosaur lover. 

The pandemic has given me a bit of a travel bug, and at first I was thinking of doing this next year, but with the way things have been, and currently are, we could very well have actual zombies by then, so there's no time like the present.

Developments as they come.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment