Wednesday 2 March 2016

Five for Five: It Is What It Is

 

I know this should have been up yesterday, a four-hour doctor's appointment (eyes, everything's okay) combined with a head-cold really messes with your brain.


2. It Is What It Is

There's a lot about Joubert syndrome I could question, and there's a lot about it I could worry about. And sometimes, I do both. But lately, I've learned that there are things you're better off just taking as is.

With Joubert syndrome being as rare as it is, and everyone with it being very different, it can be too easy to read into certain things a little too much, and can really get you down. I know from personal experience. But now, I try my best to stay positive and I don't worry about the things I can't change.

If something happens, I'll deal with it then. For now though, it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment