Thursday 1 October 2015

(Probably) One Last Big Adventure

Yesterday was my usual monthly afternoon/night out (not that that's the only time I get out) for dinner, drawing, and comics with the Ottawa Comix Jam.


Since the weather this time next month most likely won't be optimal for walking around, yesterday was probably my last big excursion to downtown Ottawa for the year, too.

This time I chose to do a bit of exploring, going past one of my usual stops to see what new places I could find.

On my little journey, I first found a new book store where I actually got some early Christmas shopping done. Yes, me, the person who usually draws a blank on what to get people until mid-December, then frantically begs to get driven around to various stores with only a week to spare, started shopping in September!

I also went to a really nice British-style pub for lunch, which ended up being a great place to get some writing done.

After that, it was the same-old usual of new comics, a chai latte, then dinner, drawing, and book/TV recommendations at the Jam.

I'm still going to get downtown as much as possible until the (arrgh!) snow comes but as I said, this was my last big push and it was a pretty good one.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. It was wonderful getting to see you Scott and catch up a bit n_n Tx for coming out and participating in the Jam! <3

    ReplyDelete