Saturday 13 June 2015

Housing Updates



I have housing updates. Good ones even!

A couple days ago, my mom got some information about a housing co-op in Ottawa. She e-mailed the place for some info, which she passed on to me.

The place is right downtown close to everything. There's a bachelor apartment that becomes available in August, and the rent is pretty decent! I need to fill out an application to go on a wait list and see if I can get any rent subsidized.

Admittedly, the application form is kind of intimidating at first glance, and the thought of going on yet another wait list for housing is a little annoying. However, unlike previous times, this information has come from someone specific and I already know quite a bit about the place I'm applying for, rather than filling something out with little to no extra info.

So, this week I'm going for it and getting the application process started. Fingers crossed!

Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment