Sunday 17 October 2021

A Nice Fall Afternoon

 

*Taken from a list of Blogtober prompts*

Some people go to markets, others like walking through the leaves. Well, it was pouring rain for part of the day, so I got to indulge in my favourite Fall activity.

I had a sizeable collection of Fear Fest horror movies PVR'd and had been waiting all week to watch some. So, with a bottle of A&W root beer and some Doritos and homemade dip, I spent this damp afternoon on a couch in the basement doing just that.

The original Candyman was good, Pumpkinhead was so bad it was good, and Creepshow was seeming pretty awesome until I started nodding off.   

There's still just under half a month left, so I'm predicting maybe two more weekend's like this, maybe with some chocolate also.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment